Childrens menu | Mirrens | Newtown | Mid-Wales
Mirrens Restaurant is open from Tuesday through Sunday and is located in Newtown, Mid-Wales. The Restaurant doors open at 12noon until 3pm at lunchtimes and evening service starts at 6 pm until 10.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 11pm on Friday and midnight on Saturday.
The Lounge Bar is open Friday and Saturday from 6pm until late. Happy hour is from 8-9pm both nights & we often have specials on.
We open on Sunday at 12noon for traditional Sunday lunch, served until 5pm. We love live music in the restaurant so most weeks with Tommy Mills hosting his popular Open Mic Sessions from 3pm, and anybody can come and play so join in the fun!
You can download the Childrens Menu Here
If you have any questions about the menu, pre-order form or booking in general, please contact us during open times.
All our Allergen information can be found here.
- Please let a member of restaurant staff know if you have ANY allergen concerns
- We will do all we can to accommodate guests with food allergies and intolerances. But we are unable to guarantee that dishes will be completely allergen-free
- All fried items are prepared in oil that may have been used to cook shellfish, fish and breaded items
- Before placing your order, please inform a member of staff if a person in your party has a food allergy
- Written documentation is available listing all ingredients contained in each dish on the menu